lunes, marzo 03, 2003

I am just so fucking tired.



Here are some Apologies :



Ekka: well I am so sorry for being such an ass and a coward.

Melissa: I know that you are resenting this more than anyone, I just hope to be able to make it up to you in the near future.

Luis: well what can I say?

DAD: Sorry for all the stupid things I did when younger… (I would say I am sorry to be born... but that was not really my fault)

Male (Step Mom): For being the trouble making kid that I was.. But also remember that I was just a kid.

Male (Mty): I never meant to hurt you, and I didn’t want to steal your heart.

X Girl (Xoch): well the one that Falls in love looses... right? Too bad it wasn’t me.

Eileen: well, just remember… I will try not to leave you hanging or waiting on the airport.

Sol: I shouldn’t have lied to you as I did…



Well there are so many people that I would give an apology, but I can’t remember all of them. So I will stop here, and for the ones that are not mentioned… My most sincere apology, someday I will gather enough courage and determination to tell you in person.



(Who said that there where cruelty on the TV? Real Life is more dramatic and cruel that any TV Show)

No hay comentarios.: